Sunday, April 18, 2010

New and Exciting Projects!

What's up family?

I've got some projects I'm working on with some colleagues of mine, which, like the header of this post says, are "Exciting". They are, really! What? You don't believe me? Well, wait until you get the synopsis!

Project #1: SAT.
This project, I'm working with one of my schoolmates named Laura. She's a great writer and helped with the development of the story of this project titled: SAT. (Which stands for some acronym that will be revealed later)
Synopsis:
This story follows a high school student (we haven't developed a name just yet) who is a Junior and preparing for the SAT. Sounds fun so far right? Without revealing much more (because this is a WIP), I'll say that it includes Martial Arts, Zombies and a Sister who's an Android? Now that's Exciting.
               
As a treat, here is a concept character design of a character in SAT.  Enjoy!








Project #2: Portfolio Development.
This is more of a progression-of-self project. This will consist of trial and error, but the end result will produce a Striking Portfolio showcasing my best works and my progression as an artist. The best part is that you guys will be here to witness my progress every step of the way!

And finally, not necessarilly a project, but here is a new pic of me!! This will be the new profile pic of this blog! So as a caption description: Let's unveil "Which one are you?"!

Solemnity-
1. A trait of dignified seriousness.

2. Deeply earnest, serious, and sober.

3. Gloomy; somber.



Now I leave you with, Which one are you?
 
Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment