Monday, November 23, 2009

Imagine me on one of these?

Okay so I thought about a means for transportation and I stumbled upon one of these:


One Beautiful Vespa GTS 300 series scooter. Fastest Vespa ever made at 90 mph! WOW, that's fast for a scooter. What's even more interesting is the fact that you still get 70 miles per gallon on this baby! It holds about 2.5 gallons on a gas tank but that's really good considering you can milk out 175 miles on a single fill up.

The best part is the price tag. Only $6,000 plus some tax but it costs virtually nothing once you put into account the goo-gobs (a saying my mom says; it means a 'Whole Lot.') of money one could save on gas. You pay what 4-5 bucks for 175 miles. I can't fathom why most Americans don't drive one of these.

Oh it's fully customizable, and with a nice helmet (I can customize it for a price..) and an awesome jacket, your all set for an excursion!

I don't know about you but, I am definately putting this on my wishlist.


Well, that's it for this segment tune in later for some more exciting news, poetry, artwork and upcoming projects!

Signing out,

Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment