Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome to Beyond Reality!

What's up?

My name is Ameer Carter, I live in Riverview and this is my first post on this site. Okay, let's get started. I want to state a few things:

1) No, Beyond Reality is not a surreal saying druggies and hippies say while tripping on E's. (Aww, you wish it were true- sorry but you are dead wrong.) But I can tell you that it is a ideology, one that will shape the world in the near future for many, many years.

2) I am an artist who works in many mediums. I do illustrations, mixed media, video, web design, vectors, graphics, typeography, website layouts and more- but not in that particualr order either. More so, I tend to make art while wearing my famed gym shorts and a white tee. While that may be inadequate for most, I find it quite the contrary. It is very comfortable.

3) I am working on another portfolio website called some name which will include beyond reality somehow. I want to have it done by the end of this year but, with AP classes, work and a social life, well, chances are VERY Slim.

All in all, welcome and I hope you stay for some more interesting posts and dazzling art from yours truly. Rest assured, it will not be as boring as this post was.

No comments:

Post a Comment