Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One Late Night...

Hey all,

First off, I want to say to all those people who say, "forget about sleep" (yeah you know who you are), that you must be either dillusional or insane or a mixture of the two. (I've seen that mix before- not pretty. Not. At. All.) Sleep is necessary for everyone to complete their everyday tasks with ease.

Now that's off my chest, off to the main event.

3 things occured that contributed to my late night:

1) Listening to great music. Lupe Fiasco, The Clash, The Beatles (of course, the cliche'), Trapt, The Fall of Troy, etc, etc. If you haven't heard of any of these people then you must be under a rock. If you don't like them, well that's your opinion, and if you want to make a negative comment- save it, I don't bode well with negativity. Oh there will be a music list too in the near future.

2) Listening to great music while helping my mom take a test in Pathophysiology. Pathophysi-what? Is that a real subject you ask? Why yes! Yes it is. But it is a subject I dread along with any other subject involving nutrition. Remind me to hire one of those people. That alone was a two-hour scavenger hunt trying to find answers to these rediculous questions. Like trying to find a needle in the Pacific Ocean. Did I mention the Pacific Ocean?

3) Listening to music while helping my mom create a snazzy website. Do I have pictures you say? I do but the project is kinda under wraps. I will try to inform you all about it when it's done? Sorry.

4) And number four considering the fact that I lied about have 3 things that kept me awake, would be listening to music while typing up this blog. (Well hello, that's a given considering your still up anyway.) With that being said, this technically doesn't count so don't bother reading this one. I bet you read this whole thing didn't you? Too bad, your brain has turned to mush. Don't blame me, just blame your eyes.

Call me crazy, but I see a pattern. Do you? It's quite obvious. If you guess correctly you win a prize!!

...Except that prize is only that small joy of satisfaction of answering a question correctly.

Aside from all that nonsense, I can't stop pondering what I should do for my next project. Should it be a limerick, typography, illustration, a combination of the three, I just don't know.

Because I have nothing else to rant about and because I bored you to death with all of this text, I leave you with this. If you have any ideas, let me know. Not much of an ending right?

Signing off again,

Carter.

P.S.: Man am I tired. It's what 1:51 am. Great Scott! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment