Saturday, November 28, 2009

Today Was a Good Day..

You know, like the song by Ice Cube.

Ice Cube's Song. What you thought I wouldn't do this?

Just got a new Blu-ray player and man does it look awesome. The picture and the sound and the colors are so sharp, all you feel is you in the same place the movie is. Yup, saw Wanted on blu-ray, Amazing! All the gore and slo-mo action for everyone. The best part was watching it on a big screen tele with impeccable surround sound.

To further enhance my good day was a win from playing Scrabble, eating leftovers from Thanksgiving and having Sweet Potato Pie with Ice Cream, Whip Cream and SilkNog. FTW (For The Win)!

I almost forgot, today I was looking back, thinking about some of greatest encounters I've had with people. I kept landing at NYLc last summer in DC. That 10 day trip was like no other. I met some of the greatest people ever and we will all probably stay friends till death. Alot of people come to mind, especially my LGM (Leadership Group). We went by the name of Roosevelt. We had alot of good memories in the group; playing games to break the ice amongst us, talking about random topics and from that we chose who would be in the top leadership position for the scenario. I vividly remember the first day. I was as always being myself, talking, getting to know each and everyone there. My roommates were awesome, funny and woke you up if you kinda overslept. Haha. the first people I met were sitting at a table who would soon be a part of my leadership group and then those who I would hang out with too.

There were so many people who I could talk about, but that would take up so much time. So I will briefly talk about a few people. Jeff- My brotha till the end, so cool, and so much in common. See you soon man. Wimbo- Great breakdancer, spits so much game (you know it to be true. :) ) and is an awesome person. Can't wait to see ya! Cody- great roommate (except that one time with the pepsi bottle. Wimbo knows too...), funny and nice to be around. Ariel, Issac, Adam, Tyler, Jacky ,etc- Awesome people, we gotta hang out again. Ariel and Issac, let's not try to get lost like last time. Haha.

Brent- You are the best Faculty Advisor Ever! Keep up the good work. :D

Sammi, Tori, Alycia, Mimi- you gals are wonderful. I remember the Abercrombie thing where you wanted me to dress up. Haha. I can't wait to see yall again. It was fun when I did. :)

I don't know, but I'm beginning to feel so happy after writing this. I know that I can sleep with a smile.

Signing Out,

Carter.

P.S.: To everyone I didn't mention, I want to say that you guys are awesome too!!


4 comments:

  1. this is great. i think i should have had some more about me, but its all goood hahha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do some seperate posts. I might title it: Person of the Day or something like that.

    ReplyDelete