Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tribute. As well as another rant. Win for Win :)

Alright so It being the night before Thanksgiving (well wee hours of the morning of Thanksgiving), the family decided to clean up the house before all the guests came over. Ugh, my exhausted self was not happy. Not. One. Bit. But, because I would get scolded (I really dislike that, especially all of the faces that go along with it. *Shudders from reminecing*), I went along with it. I'm Glad I did because I would have to do a whole lot later.

Besides that, I decided to do a little exercise but with one of my favorite lyricists, Lupe Fiasco. Enjoy, although the whole coloring process was really time consuming. My lack of a graphics tablet hindered my coloring prowess. :)


 I'm happy as far as how it all come out. I love the gradient glasses. If only I had a pair....



Signing out,

Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment